This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Vegan Low Carb Dairy Rice. The title probably leaves most people shaking their heads. Because milk rice without carbohydrates is actually not possible, because rice has a lot of carbohydrates. But even vegan milk rice sounds impossible. Because milk is not vegan.
But that’s the recipe. It’s vegan and low carb but still milk rice. In addition, it tastes even more incredibly delicious and really fills up.
So how can it be that this recipe works, you wonder? Quite simply we use cauliflower as rice alternative and soy yoghurt as milk alternative. Along with delicious spices and some sweetener or agave syrup, it tastes just as delicious, if not better, than normal milk rice. Promised 😉 ! But just convince yourself and try it out.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 100 Ml Almond milk
- 400 g Soy yogurt Unsweetened
- 25 g Protein powder Vegan
- Sweetener of your choice
- 5 g Flavor Powder
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Wash the cauliflower and dry with a kitchen towel, when dry cut the Cauliflower into florets.
- Now put the individual florets into a mixer or food processor and roughly chop them with the Pulse function.
- Mix almond milk together with the protein powder in a blender.
- Put the soy yogurt and almond milk in a bowl and place in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Now add the cauliflower rice and the remaining ingredients.
- Stir, decorate and serve.