A healthy Kebab bowl ? The boy is probably kidding. Either way, most people react when they read Kebab and Healthy in a sentence 😀 But that doesn’t have to be the case. Because Kebab is probably one of the healthiest of all the fast food.
Usually the only rather bad one is the Kebab meat, which is relatively fatty. Especially if you don’t choose chicken. In addition, there is usually normal white bread or fries. Clearly, this can quickly make Kebab the right calorie bomb.
But not if you do it all with good meat from the retail trade and without bread. That’s exactly how I made my super delicious Kebab Bowl. This saves you a lot of fat and, above all, calories. Because with just over 300 calories, this kebab is really low in calories!
But enough said. Here you get the promised kebab recipe:
- 50 g Onion approx. 2 pieces
- 50 g Carrot
- 100 g Cucumber
- 100 g Chicken meat Kebab Style
- 100 g White cabbage
- 100 g Red cabbage
- 100 g Salad
- 150 g Soy yogurt Unsweetened
- 30 g Curry Spice Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1 Pinch of salt & pepper
- Fry the chicken meat in a pan
- Cut onion, cucumber, lettuce, red & white cabbage
- Rub carrot with a grater small.
- Put the soy yogurt, curry and ketchup together in a bowl and mix well
- Fill everything individually into a deep plate/bowl and refine with the curry sauce, salt and pepper.
- Now sprinkle over it with a little parsley and enjoy
- Photograph and post on Instagram (don’t forget @fittastetic), so it can be enjoyed cold ;).
If you’re such a giant Buddha Bowl fan as I am. Then this Kebab Bowl recipe is not the only thing I highly recommend to you. Because I also have a super delicious Europa Bowl recipe. You have to try that!