Vegetable Nasi Goreng. The Indonesian classic Nasi Goreng spiced up with an extra portion of vegetables. Create your own Fitness fried rice. Without sacrificing taste, while saving a few calories!
During my semester abroad in Bali I also learned that Nasi Goreng means nothing but fried rice. Therefore, there is also a lot of scope in terms of the ingredients and the vegetable share!
- 200 g Onion
- 400 g Broccoli
- 400 g Carrots colorful, if possible
- 200 g Green beans
- 400 g Chicken
- 200 g Rice
- 20 g Nasi Goreng Spice Blend Optional
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml Soy sauce
- 20 g Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Turmeric
- 1 pinch of salt
- Boil the rice in a port with water.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and marinate it together with soy sauce, pepper, salt, turmeric and paprika powder in a plastic bag.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut the onions into small pieces, mix with the meat and fry for 5 min.
- Chop broccoli, carrots and green beans and steam in a pot (for about 10 minutes).
- Put everything together in a large pan and mix well.
- Fry the whole thing a little time and serve!