This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Vegetable Nasi Goreng. The Indonesian classic Nasi Goreng spiced up with an extra portion of vegetables. Create your own Fitness fried rice. Without sacrificing taste, while saving a few calories!
During my semester abroad in Bali I also learned that Nasi Goreng means nothing but fried rice. Therefore, there is also a lot of scope in terms of the ingredients and the vegetable share!
- 200 g onion
- 400 g broccoli
- 400 g carrots colorful, if possible
- 200 g runner beans
- 400 g chicken
- 200 g rice
- 20 g Nasi Goreng Spice Blend Optional
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 TBS Pepper
- 1 TBS Paprika
- 1 TBS Turmeric
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Boil the rice in a saucepan with water.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and marinate it together with soy sauce, pepper, salt, turmeric and paprika powder in a plastic bag.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut the onions into small pieces, mix with the meat and fry for 5 min.
- Chop broccoli, carrots and runner beans and simmer in a pot (for about 10 minutes).
- Put everything together in a large pan and mix well.
- Roast the whole thing a little and serve!
*Bei den mit einem Sternchen versehenen Links handelt es sich um Affiliate-Links.