It’s pumpkin time and that means it’s time for a really tasty pumpkin recipe here on the blog. Today you get my super healthy turkey skewer with potatoes & pumpkin recipe.
As the name suggests, this is a very simple but really delicious recipe made from pumpkin, potatoes and turkey. The special thing here is that you can prepare everything very easily in the oven. So let’s just start right away.
- 200 g Turkey
- 200 g Potatoes
- 300 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 50 g Paprika
- 50 g Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 1 Pinch Rosemary
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Ketchup (light)
- some Wooden skewers
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and remove the core of the pumpkin
- Cut potatoes and pumpkin into slices/columns.
- Cut the peppers, onions and turkey into small pieces and put them on skewers.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and spread the potatoes/pumpkin & skewers on top.
- Coat with oil, pepper, rosemary and salt.
- Bake at 200 °C for at least 20 minutes.
- Put everything on a plate and serve with some ketchup.
As always, I would be very interested in how you liked this recipe. So let me know gladly you should have tried the recipe.