This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Today there is once again a really delicious cake recipe: my sweet potato apple pie. This cake is not only made super light, but thanks to the sweet potato also really healthy and saturating.
As with my other cake recipe, this apple pie is of course also without extra sugar and rich in good protein. At the same time, this cake is also because we don’t use butter really poor in fat and has extremely few calories for cakes. So a great cake for feasting without remorse!
- 200 g Apples
- 250 g Sweet potato
- 20 g Protein powder Vanilla
- 40 g Soft wheat semolina
- 50 g Cream cheese 0,2%
- Liquid sweetener for approx. 70-100g sugar
- Optional A pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash the apples and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the sweet potato and wrap in a slightly wet paper towel and place in the microwave for about 8 minutes.
- Mash the potato with a fork.
- Put the sweet potato mash with the semolina, protein powder and cream cheese into a bowl and mix.
- Carefully add the apple pieces.
- Put the finished mix in a lightly greased, baking dish or silicon baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes at 180 °C.
- Let the finished cake cool down for 1 hour and enjoy.
•The baking dish I use *
•for sweetness, I use *