Want a few protein waffles today? Super, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article today I present my super simple banana waffle recipe. In addition, this recipe is prepared incredibly quickly. And besides, the waffles are just super delicious in my opinion!
The Finished Healthy Banana Waffles
The best thing is that the finished waffles are also extremely fluffy/airy and have relatively few calories. So, you don’t even have to worry about the figure while eating! But enough said. Let’s start with the actual waffle recipe.
- 2 ripe bananas 250g
- 1 Tbsp. Baking powder 5g
- 1 Tl Cinnamon 5g
- 200 Ml Egg white approx. 6 eggs
- 100 g Protein powder Banana
- 80 g Oatmeal
- 5 g Coconut
- optional Zero syrup
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease it lightly.
- Bananas with a stirrer small mud
- Add the protein powder, oatmeal, egg white and the oil to the banana sauce.
- Use the dough with the blender for about 2-3 min. stir and add baking powder.
- Add some dough to the hot iron.
- Remove waffles and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and enjoy.
- Optional: Refine with a little zero syrup.
Didn’t my waffle recipe convince you yet? Perhaps these pictures of the finished airy light protein waffles convince you. If so, just try the waffles yourself.
I would be happy if you would read me a comment or review, with a little feedback there. But I am also open to any kind of suggestions for improvement on your part.
With the best of my edits. Your Jonas!
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.