Oven Pumpkin Vegetables – Healthy oven vegetables with pumpkin. Healthy and tasty through the autumn with delicious oven vegetables and pumpkin!
Oh yes the days are getting cold and outside it’s getting so uncomfortable. What could be better than a delicious healthy oven vegetable for dinner?
Since autumn time is also pumpkin time, it would only be appropriate in our delicious oven vegetable mix also pumpkin. That’s exactly what I thought when I conjured up the recipe for my oven pumpkin vegetables. But as always, we don’t want to lose too many words and dedicate ourselves to the recipe. After all, since she came here 😉
The oven pumpkin recipe:
- 200 g Onion
- 600 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 250 g Carrots
- 200 g Zucchini
- 150 g Paprika
- 100 g Kohlrabi
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 20 ml. Pumpkin seed oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Rosemary
- Remove the core of the Pumpkin and cut the Pumpkin into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the pumpkin, carrots, zucchini, peppers, kohlrabi and onions into small pieces.
- Put everything together in a large bowl and mix with oil and spices.
- Spread everything on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 200 °C.
So just try it yourself and convince yourself of my autumnfavourite oven recipe
Wenn ihr auch so ein Kürbis Fan wie ich seit, empfehle ich euch meine weihnachtlichen Kürbis-Käsekuchen Rezept unbedingt mal auszuprobieren. Das ist einfach der perfekte Nachtisch nach so einem leckeren Ofengemüse 🙂