The Naked Burger. A totally hyped Low carb burger With this burger you save a lot of carbohydrates. By saving burger rolls!
Sounds funny, but really tastes great. I don’t think I have to say anything more about this healthy burger.
Servings: 1 Burger
- 1 spring onion
- 2 beautiful salad leaves
- 0.5 red pepper
- 0.5 zucchini
- 5 g olive oil
- 1 champion
- 120 g turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Sauté the turkey meat in a pan.
- Fry the vegetables together in a new pan.
- Arrange the salad on a plate.
- Put the meat on the salad.
- Fry the egg.
- Distribute the vegetables on the meat.
- Season the egg with salt and pepper and place on the burger.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*