Healthy and tasty to enjoy with my mandarins fitness cheesecake. Cake and fitness don’t fit together, in your opinion? Well, then you don’t know my mandarin cheesecake yet! With this cheesecake recipe you can create an incredibly tasty as well as healthy fitness cake in no time!
The cake not only offers a super protein source, but is also very low in calories! Therefore, this Mandarin Fitness cheesecake is also perfect as a meal after training. I mean, let’s be honest, what better than a really nice piece of cheesecake after a hard workout?! Therefore, let’s not talk for long and start with the actual cheesecake recipe!
The recipe for fitness cheesecake:
- 1750 g Skyr Vanilla
- 100 g Protein powder Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 450 g Mandarin Canned
- 1 Vial Butter-vanilla aroma
- 1 Vial almond aroma
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Mix skyr together with the protein powder.
- Add the egg to the dough and continue mixing.
- Slowly add mandarins and continue mixing. (A few mandarins left for decoration)
- Fill the dough into a suitable baking-dish (e.g. springform).
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 220 °C.
- Set the oven down to 150 °C and leave to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Chill the cake for at least two hours.
The finished cheesecake
So, the finished Mandarin cheesecake looks then, hopefully also with you!
If you’re looking for more ideas for a delicious cheesecake, then I can only recommend this super simple chocolate-banana-protein cheesecake recipe. It has not only great nutritional values, but also a really tasty chocolate taste! I’m also happy to have feedback or your own variations of the recipe.
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.