This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Low-Carb Chicken Bowl, my secret recipe for any low carb diet! Because many who have done a low-carb diet before will know that the recipes and food selection are rather very low in volume.
But not this Chicken Bowl recipe. Thanks: Mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli we have with this recipe a lot of volume without many carbohydrates.
- 1 Broccoli approx. 500g
- 10 Cherry tomatoes 100g
- 100 g Champions
- 100 g Onion
- 200 g Turkey- / Chicken-breast
- 5 g Coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Steam broccoli in a saucepan with water.
- Cut tomatoes, mushrooms, onion & turkey/chicken into small pieces.
- Put coconut oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the onions to the pan together with the turkey/chicken and fry over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Put the tomato and mushroom pieces together with the steamed broccoli in a bowl.
- Spread the fried onions together with the turkey/chicken over the rest.
- Add salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Optional: mix some cream cheese with vinegar, for dressing and spread it over it.