Healthy dessert! Vanilla Protein Fluff Recipe – Pudding from White Beans! So light and delicious you can conjure up your own vanilla protein fluff from simple white beans! You’re right, let’s go again! New fitness recipes here on the FitTastetic blog.
Yes it is finally time for new recipes here on the blog. Since I was busy again in the last weeks and months recipes for my Fitness Recipes App and healthy recipes app to create. At the same time, however, I also have to go to university and now the examination phase is added, I unfortunately had little time here on the blog again to post new recipes. But nevertheless I wanted to put you a new recipe!
I actually know was planned every Friday to post a new delicious and fitness just recipe! But that’s it with good intentions. It is often difficult to implement them. Nevertheless, I give my best! So stay <3 But here’s my Healthy Vanilla Protein Fluff Recipe! For more information & recipes just check out my Instagram! There I regularly post new recipes and updates!
The Protein Fluff Recipe:
- 460 g white beans drained
- 200 ml eggwhites
- 10 g protein powder
- 15 g Instant Gelatin
- 50 ml almond milk
- 10 g Royal Flavour Vanilla or Flavdrops
- 1 vial baking flavor vanilla
- sweetener of your choice
- Wash the beans with hot water and drain.
- Puree the beans in a bowl with a stick mixer.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bean puree.
- Optionally add some sweetener (approx. for 50-70g)
- Carefully undercut the ice cream and place everything together in the fridge overnight.
- decorate with a little sugar sprinkles and chocolate valleys and finish!
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.