Today there is a classic yet so delicious salt recipe: My healthy chicken salad. Since chicken salad is probably not so special nowadays, I think I don’t have to say much more about it.
Just try the recipe and convince yourself of my super tasty and simple salad recipe!
The salad recipe:
- 1 Cucumber 300-400g
- 100 g Romaine lettuce Hearts
- 100 g Spinach (fresh)
- 300 g Chicken breast
- 200 g Red peppers
- some Olive oil 5g
- 100 g Sieved tomatoes
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Garlic & onion powder
- Cut the peppers, cucumber and chicken breast into small pieces.
- Mix tomatoes and spices to create your sauce
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok and add the chicken together with the pepper & spinach.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes, until the chicken is nicely fried.
- Meanwhile, chop the salad a little and put it in a bowl with the cucumber.
- Now pout the sauce into the pan, heat for 1 minute and spread over the salad
- Enjoy your meal!