My new healthy bowl recipe: Gnocchi Bowl. So easy but so delicious. Today there is something child-friendly but ultra delicious from me again. A healthy gnocchi bowl.
Fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, crisp mushrooms and some really tasty gnocchi. The water in your mouth runs together. Together with lots of parsley, salt and pepper, you’ll conjure up a really healthy bowl recipe for your next lunch.
- 150 g Gnocchi
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 150 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 Hand Parsley
- 150 g Mushrooms
- 100 g Spinach
- 10 g Olive oil
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the spinach to the pan and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the spinach into a bowl and add the gnocchi to the pan.
- While the gnocchi are heated (for 5-6 minutes), cut the cherry tomatoes & mushrooms into small pieces.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and gnocchi on the spinach in the bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spices to the pan and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill the rest in the bowl, decorate it nicely with some parsley and enjoy 😉
- Optionally make a photo and post on Instagram (don't forget @fittastetic), so you can enjoy it cold.