My new favorite Recipe: The Europa Bowl You all probably know the currently so hyped “Buddha Bowl” recipes. But most Bowl recipes are more related to Asian food, with edamame, avocado and co. That always bothered me a little. Because here in Europe we have so much good and delicious vegetables that we do not need extra vegetables from abroad. That’s why I thought. Why not creating a healthy vegetable bowl in the European style. This super delicious and healthy bowl recipe came out! Extremely tasty, easy to do and really healthy! Just try it.
Europa Bowl – European Buddha Bowl
With the Europa Bowl I definitely recommend a delicious homemade Pizza Oven Bread
- 150 g onion about 2 pieces
- 250 g broccoli about ½ broccoli
- 150 g chicken breast
- 200 g green beans
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g peppers if possible colorful
- 100 g mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Vinegar and oil as you wish
- 1 tbsp pepper and chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Cut the onion, chicken, carrots and broccoli into desired pieces / strips.
- Braise broccoli, carrots and beans in a pot (about 10 minutes).
- Sweat the onions in the hot butter and season. Add the chicken strips and sauté until golden brown.
- While everything is simmering / frying the mushrooms quarter or slice.
- Put them all in a deep plate / bowl and refine with vinegar oil, salt and pepper, as if for a salad.
- Now decorate with a little parsley, chives and possibly a little balsamic dressing. Ready!
- Optionally take a picture and post it on Instagram (do not forget to tag me with @fittastetic).