You love muesli like me and are looking for a DIY protein Cereal? Well, then this DIY Protein Cereal- Blueberry Crispy Recipe is just right for you! Because this Cereal recipe is filled with valuable protein and antioxidants thanks to the blueberries. The best thing about the whole thing is. That it’s still ready in less than 5 minutes!
You love Cereal? But do you want enough protein in the Cereal without much effort? Then this fast protein Cereal is just perfect for you!
- 150 ml almond milk
- 10 g protein powder vanilla
- 50 g ESN Protein Crispies
- 30 g Frozen Cereal or other crunchy Cereal
- 100 g blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put almond milk together with the protein powder in a blender and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Fill ESN Protein Crispies together with the blueberries and Frozen Cereal in a bowl.
- Pour the milkshake into the bowl and refine and enjoy with a teaspoon of cinnamon!
In my delicious DIY protein Cereal I use my beloved protein crispies. This alone makes the Cereal richer in protein.
You don’t know what I mean by Protein Crispies? Then you can find out more in my test about the ESN Protein Crispies!
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.