Today there is a really delicious autumnal pumpkin recipe. My new creative creation: Chili con Pumpkin.
The name describes exactly what you can expect from this recipe. A delicious autumnal pumpkin recipe that combines chilli and pumpkin.
At the moment you can buy pumpkin almost everywhere. Since I am a huge fan of Hokkaido pumpkin and chilli con carne. Minced meat, however, has been brought into disrepute again and again lately and I don’t contract as many beans, I thought: Why not even a chilli with pumpkin. I had my new autumn creation: Chili con Pumpkin. Just try it out and convince yourself!
- 150 g Onion
- 350 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 75 g Paprika
- 100 g Kidney beans (canned) Can
- 150 g Chicken breast
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 60 ml Water
- 30 ml Ketchup (light) Light
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Remove the core of the Hokkaido and cut it into pieces.
- Wash and drain the kidney beans.
- Cut the pumpkin, onion and peppers into small pieces.
- Put water in a pan and heat on medium.
- Add the onion and pumpkin to the pan and fry on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices, ketchup and peppers and fry additional 15 minutes.
- In a second pan, fry the chicken breast. (Alternatively, it can be simply cut and fried in the first pan, but that will not look that cool)
- Now put everything together in a bowl and spread the fried chicken breast on top.
- Have fun eating. 😉