Healthy Apple Oatmeal time! My Fitness Oatmeal Recipe! Today we have something special for you! This Oatmeal is really delicious and high in protein! Flavored with apple and cinnamon!
That is simply the crowning glory! You’ve never tried that? Well, then you definitely have to try this incredibly tasty fitness oatmeal recipe!
Thanks to the protein powder we use in this oatmeal, you get a decent carbohydrate and protein bowl for your breakfast or dinner. To fit all your fitness and weight loss goals.
Here’s how I eat my healthy oatmeal:
With more than 30g of protein, the oatmeal is very rich in good protein and perfectly suitable for any athlete. But oatmeal offers even more than that!
Thanks to the micronutrients contained in apple and Oats, the oatmeal is also a proper Vitamin and mineral bomb. So super healthy! But now enough we prefer to start with the actual recipe.
The recipe for my fitness oatmeal:
- 1 whole apple
- 200 g greek yogurt (low fat)
- 50 g oats
- 150 ml water
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- optional Sweetener/Flavdrops
- optional Zero Syrup
- Boil water for the oatmeal.
- Add the oatmeal to the boiling water and cook for about 5-10 minutes (stir occasionally).
- Mix 200g greek yogurt together with optionally little sweetener/flavdrops
- Put oatmeal outside for about 10 minutes to cool.
- Mix oatmeal and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Cut the apple into small cubes and add to the porridge.
- Decorate and enjoy with a little cinnamon and Zero Syrup if necessary!
More healthy fitness recipes:
I think it is unnecessary to mention it, but of course you can also make the oatmeal with other fruit varieties, as apple!
If I can give you one suggestion. I personally also love to put some blueberries in my Oatmeal. That just tastes fantastic. So, try my healthy oatmeal recipe yourself! I would also like to have feedback or your own variations of the recipe.
Your opinion about this Apple Oatmeal Recipe
That’s it to my easy fitness oatmeal recipe! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the protein Oatmeal! So if you tried it, I’d love to receive your feedback or photos. Gladly, also just here as a comment or on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.